Health, safety, environment and quality
Our company, including all levels of management, is committed to the success of our Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality (HSEQ) performance. Consequently, we are working to continuously improve our HSEQ performance.
HSEQ is part of Dynea’s management system, and all our activities should - as a minimum - comply with relevant and applicable local laws and regulations, and our own HSEQ operating requirements. We are mandated to continually improving performance within specific areas in accordance with ISO 9001 and -14001 certificates, and within the principles of ISO 45001 and - 50001.
We shall, as primary objectives:
- Prioritize the welfare of our employees by ensuring a good and acceptable working environment that is proven to be secure and safe, by monitoring the working environment and the employee’s health
- Operate and maintain our facilities in a way that prevents accidents and incidents
- We will strive to have as low impact on the environment as possible, by:
- limiting our emission to water
- limiting the emission to air from our processes.
- avoid further ground contamination, by storing the chemicals in a safe manner
- avoid noise levels above regulatory limits
- Wherever possible use more environmentally friendly raw materials and processes
- Formaldehyde technology is core competence for Dynea in all adhesives related business lines, new developments will include low emitting systems and alternative technologies
- Minimize waste by focusing on planning, and recycling of materials
- Improve energy efficiency in all parts of our operations
- Producing "First time right":
- We strive to make our customers satisfied by deliver the goods in time
- We reduce the environment impact and use of resources
- We reduce waste and offgrade
Annual targets for KPIs are established to correctly monitor and subsequently take corrective action, where necessary, to meet the primary objectives. The KPIs are followed up regularly in department meetings and management meetings, and evaluated in management review. Status of KPIs is published on intranet regularly.
HSE and quality assurance is a department responsibility and is followed up by all managers. Dynea management - at every level - is committed to allocating necessary resources to achieve the HSEQ objectives. This includes training of our employees in order to achieve our goals and increase competence that will ensure awareness of our obligations to prevent negative impact to health, safety and the environment, as well as prevent loss of value by damage to people, environment or property.