Technical Sales Manager IWS - Interior Wood Solutions
We are looking for an experienced Technical Sales Manager with base at our plant in Lillestrøm, Norway.
The Technical Sales Manager is part of our IWS Sales Team and will play a central role in our efforts to develop our business and product portfolio with a strong link to our Innovation & Development Department.
Area of Responsibility:
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Strengthen our capacity to support our customers in Europe
• Contribute to the overall growth of the IWS product line
• Participate actively to further develop our technical sales capability
• Perform and contribute to customer training and sales & marketing material
• Contribute in product development and documentation of product performance
• Higher education (Master’s/Bachelor’s degree)
• Professional experience from woodworking industry is an advantage, but other industries are also of interest
• Technical understanding and confident with discussing and presenting technical solutions
• Economical understanding
• Excellent communication skills in English and German. Knowledge in French language is also appreciated
• Willingness to travel around 100 days per year
• Strategic and business acumen
• Analytical approach
• Performance oriented, independent and targeted
• Skills to build long-term relationships with customers
The Technical Sales Manager will work independently, or in smaller teams, to achieve the agreed business objectives, and will report to the Commercial Manager IWS.
We offer varied challenges and the opportunity of personal growth with competitive conditions, good pension and insurance schemes, active corporate sports teams, corporate health services, in a Company with ambitions.
For more information please visit our web site www.dynea.com or contact Bjørn Vidar Aassveen, Commercial Manager IWS, cell phone +47 90160659 / mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ordinary criminal record certificate is required.
To apply, please send your complete application documents within May 31st, via www.finn.no: Application